
Yes yes, i should have read this book long ago and i should have read his other book, '5 people you will meet in heaven'. i will get there ok?
i chanced upon this book as i was wandering around my neighbourhood last weekend. There was a 2nd book store and of coz i wandered in and picked up 5 books! ha
anyway, some memorable lines ...
'... But the isue is to accept who you are and revel in that. This is your time to be in your thirties. I had my time to be in my thirties, and now is my time to be seventy-eight. You have to find what's good and true and beautiful in your life as it is now. Looking back makes you competitive.'
good read... and towards the end when Morrie passed on, of coz i had to read that bit in the train in the morning hour rush. I was tearing like mad. Thankfully, i had my long hair to cover my teary face and thank God I had the last piece of tissue in my bag. But unfortunately.... it was one of those days when i had to put on eye makeup! *booo*
Have a go at the book... I like it...
No comments:
Post a Comment