After answering 2 questions out of Valerie's 5 question ' Do you know Singapore game'. Alex emerged victorious. =) and is the proud owner of this Singapore OUTSHOP, OUTEAT OUTPLAY Survivor t-shirt.
Valerie, the boys have no clue the National anthem of singapore. but i did not expect them to anyway. But i do think you were expecting Lenny Cheng to be a Mr Know-it-All to answer it. I got blank faces in the end. so Jon got the singapore road names right, Alex won with knowing what 'atas' was and by raising his hands 1st for answering what chay kway teow is. haha. Lenny did try to fake some sing-a-pu-raaah answer for questions about the national anthem. feeble attempt la. hehe.
1 comment:
I would have given points for sing-a-pu-raaah attempt actually... cos it's kinda like half the answer and you always get points for answers with entertainment value. Ha.
Lenny needs to get his butt down to SG for a crash course. I'll pay for his BB ticket here if he can sing the whole national anthem unaided. But what are the chances?
Post a Comment