It was a commendable effort considering all of them on stage are all accountants. haha. i guess acting is escapism for their daily profit and loss, balance sheet boring lives!
Dinner at Gaucho was a treat for us all. we had a nice waitress to start with - introducing to us all the various starters and wine to go with. of coz only Audrey and I had a glass each. I did not want to carry Lenny out of Gaucho... Please!
we had some bread which was really special, it was baked with some cheese and really yummy.
Starters came and it was devoured so quickly as we were all so famished.
Then we were introduced to the different cuts of the steak. the waitress literally took a board with 4 round slabs of beef, about 1.5 inch thick. and 3 cuts of beef to explain to us. Alex was looking so disinterested the waitress knew. =) he had chicken anyway.
the food turned out to be perfect. the mushroom sauce for the steak was out of this world. we licked it all up and the potato puree was really really nice as well.
We finished our dinner close to midnight and made our way to G-A-Y club, but as we were too straight looking we were turned away. So we all just called it a night and went home!
Papa, we go to Gaucho when you next come to london. Actually, there is a Gaucho just down stairs my office. its really posh looking and it looks out to Tower Bridge which makes it really nice.

Anyhow, my present from the boys was a Skype phone which I have been wanting to get. I had some reservations as I did not want to change my phone number (worries unfound as it can be done!) and the discounts I get from O2 are pretty good. but with skype phone, I will be on MSN 24/7! well unless i'm in a tube and there is no reception!
it was really thoughtful of the boys la. alex knew my phone was turning off on its own and i did mention that i was thinking about it to the boys for the longest time. but woe to my papa who was thinking of getting me a phone when i get back to singapore as a birthday present. haha... too bad... think harder!
1 comment:
wahahaha nice.. u finally got the skype phone!!!
Post a Comment