Saturday, May 10, 2008

What a YEAR! has it been 365 days already?!?

Oh my goodness! has it been 1 WHOLE year already??!

looking back, i can only pat myself on the back and think back in amazement. I have to admit moving to london is the bravest thing i have ever done! packing my bags and coming to london without a job. Settling in and than starting life from scratch (so to speak.)

Someone asked me earlier what made me make such a radical move last year. apart from having had enough with my previous job, the visa opportunity came up. friend then asked why last year was the year i moved and not earlier. I answered, its only because i did not know of the visa earlier. =)

actually on hind sight of answering the questions, i realise i could not have made the move any earlier anyway. I did not have enough resources til then. =) Long story short... i believe my time in London is God planned.

Question as to how long more I will be in London?

Where the wind blows, where God leads.

I say, its All in God's time.

1 comment:

JoyfulJazzyMummy said...

congrats, my dear!
happy that it has been a great year! nice life experiences, isn't it?