Sunday, June 01, 2008

B&B in arsenal


I think I can manage a B&B very well. it was a great decision to move into my own flat. dubbed as Ms Social Butterfly, i have my weekends all lined up with family and friends staying over in June!

Just sent Arnd off and he started the ball rolling. Next weekend, Sjoukje is coming. Following weekend, i am heading off to Vienna, Austria and visiting my friend, Mate in Budapest, Hungary.

After holiday, I will throw my arms open to my Mama coming to London!! woo hoo.

Then next weekend, finally some ex-MGS girl is coming. haha. Mama-Sim, Deirdre is coming for a visit. 1st weekend in london and then 2nd weekend, we will spend the weekend in Paris, France. =)

oh dear, and that will bring us to July already!!! =)

Am i busy or what!!!!

In late July/ early August, expect my return to Singapore to sort out my visa. I should be back for a couple of weeks. =)

Then in Sep, my doors will open to Pris, long time friend from GMC! whha... so exciting.

so who else is coming next? pls book B&B early!

No comments: