Sunday, July 13, 2008

Nike Goody Bag!

I went to pick up my Nike freebie on sat, 12 July! Goodie bag consisted of a pair of spanking new shoe. a Nike Air Zoom Vomero+ 3 (retail at 90 pound!). A Nike+ Sports band (retail at 40 pound!!). A Fundamental Women shorts (retail 13 pound) and a Dry Fit t-shirt!! how cool is that! All the participants had individual shots taken and some group shots as well! and we will be featured on Tuesday's LondonPaper!!!

Those who are not in London, there are 2 free newspapers given out every evening ALL over london. LondonPaper is 1 of them! i might be famous overnight! argh.... hahaha... this is ridiculous! but so funny! but i think the best bit is, i get to meet all these new friends from all over the world! Mexico, Argentina, Korea, France, Philippines, Germany.. of course, I already know the Taiwanese! heh, J, who made me sign up for it!

Rule of the game, with the Nike+ sports band, I will go for my runs and it will be recorded with a chip which i will put into my nike+ shoes. its quite cool actually. After my run, i will upload the details onto my computer and website. The most enthusiastic and keen runner will be sent back to their own country to run on 31 Aug 08! 1st class tickets too! I doubt i will win it though.. but its also because the rest of the participants will get to enjoy VIP treatment on the day of the race! I quite fancy the VIP treatment actually! hehe. anyway, Jon signed up for it too! so it would be nice to gather around after the race! =)

just went for a run. and i think i am in serious trouble... can hardly run for 5 mins non-stop! argh... so pai say! ... have to start training like now!!!!

No comments: