Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oldie but Goodie Linde


This is Linde.. my really really old dog. =) the 2 spots you see in her eyes? nope they are not red eye effects. its her cataract! yup.. its really bad. I have to admit, she is deafer and blinder since I last saw her in Feb! But she is still walking around and to a certain extent Sheri keeps her alive by communicating with her and playing the fool with her. =)
It was a family decision not to send any more dogs to the vet after the horrid bad experience we had with Bobo, our believed dog. We will just let them be until we need to put them down.
Meanwhile, Linde is still so cute. I have to admit she has mellowed down so much! She used to annoy me so much! hehe. I guess I was bias when BoBo was around!


No comments: