Thursday, September 11, 2008

MGS Reunion!


Fantastic! I just love MGS girls and the random SCGS girl! haha. We all met up to eat chilli crab. I have not my namesake for 10 years! its nice meeting everyone else! somethings dun change! we are still as loud as EVER!!!! its like nothing changed and we were back in our school pinafores!
This is 2nd and 3rd progression! 1st progression is still down under! Debs, Kapoot and I used to go to math tuition together! hehe. those days were so fun! we had such a nice time reminiscing about it!




This is CA5 groupie from ACJC! 1 SCGS who knew all the MGS girls! haha. can only be Rach





This is Tam! Part of the quartet when we were in Sec 3-4.. we had a nickname each!
I was Pillow (started with me cuz i was obviously huggable!)
Lea was Pillow Hugger (she hugged me loads!)
Ming was Pillow Hugger's darling ( buay pai say one, says she's darling!)
Tam is Pillow Hugger's darling's bucked tooth friend! *hee haw* (now she was being painfully honest!)

Tam went through the crooked teeth phase. She is obviously no longer Bucked.. heh. so pretty now la!

For more pics,

No comments: