with the successful blooming of red flowers... i decided to buy another pot. the next day, the purple flowers bloomed too! so pretty... staring at them when i have my meals in the kitchen...
Monday, June 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm the mustard seed la, kokhead! Your plants are beautiful, but they can't be eaten. You should grow plants you can eat.
My basil, in case you were wondering, is so not growing... I try to talk to it sometimes, but I think it's missing home too much.
Maybe I should bring it to Cold Storage for a walk so it can be with its fellow Waitrose products.
orh.... you huh? eheh... chey i thot who. hehe...
i dun like to eat my plants la.. and i like the colours.. thinking of getting another. have to check out B&Q again. eheh..
i think u need to do a song and dance for your basil. might work. and cold storage. better not. they dun have waitrose plants. only products. you dun wanna scare the poor little thing with where it will land up if it ever grows up!
hey. when is a good time to catch up with you dear. wat time SST to call?
Post a Comment