Monday, September 24, 2007

life in a Nut shell


That's my starfish and me in my new PJ! =)

and that is my aroma burner from Body Shop. I love the burner. Never seen something quite like this shape before.













Last week came and went without much fanfare. Started the week with bible study in church. Who knew the weather would be soooo cold? I feared the wind as I walked to the tube station after bible study… with the wind blowing into my face and right through me, my teeth started chattering … and I had to brace the 4 min walk from the tube station to my home. Not funny…

Mental note to self on Monday night… wear a jacket tom. So far I have been surviving with cardigans. My rationale is such. I wake up in the morning to a hot shower and that stored latent heat in me will brace myself the 4 min walk to the tube station. Once on the tube, I am all warmth up in a human packed tube. So that trip will recharge my latent heat that enables me to take the 4 min walk to my office.

I spend the rest of the day in the office since I usually bring my own lunch… so I am all covered right? The same rationale applies when I go home.

So anyway, I forgot my jacket on Tuesday again. Not very smart I say. Guess I was thinking of my rationale. Hehe…

Ok. So life goes on and I had to put in another movie last week and I shot off to catch Knocked Up on Wednesday. It was pretty funny and I enjoyed myself tremendously.

Thursday was dinner with alex and jon. It was duck as usual. And it was alex’s 6th time in the last wk! crazy right?

Oh oh oh, before dinner, I went shopping for my starfish along Tottenham court road. And I finally found a frame for it. So its all stuck up on my wall next to my bed. It is soo pretty. =)

Friday was cell. Went to sauling’s place early to get out of office. Seems like the longer I stay the more issues I have to solve, so I thought I should just get out of trouble’s way.

Saturday came and woke up early to finish watching ‘Sliding Doors’ fell asleep while waiting it on Friday night. Went to pick up my rice cooker down the road and bought soil for my wretched plant. Meet the girls at Sauling's place for a prayer session then head out for dinner followed by watching 'Death proof' by Quentin Taratino (dun watch it? its ridiculously bizarre!) and 'Brave One' by Jodie Foster. This one ain't too bad. just makes me never ever want to work in NYC even if i ever have the chance!

Sunday was church day. Gang of 12 went for dimsum to celebrate mei mei’s birthday. After lunch I headed to Primark to stock up on autumn clothing. Bought a pile of stuff such as pull overs to scarf to PJ to accessories to a bunch of towels and even bedroom socks. And all for £50… quite a steal! And found a coat for colder days ahead. Especially when I know that my cutesy orange riding hood jacket will not keep me out of the cold.

No comments: