Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday Day-mare


Can you believe wat happened today?

From home, I change to northern line at kings cross st pancras station to get to London Bridge station...Just when I squeezed onto the train, there was a announcement about an emergency evacuation. So I thought. Lucky me.... since I am already on the train. But the silly door would not close and we were all told to get out and leave the station!

Of coz I was clueless and did not know how to get to london bridge from kings cross. Anyway, after walking around aimlessly in the rain!!! I found the bus and was 1 hr late late for work!

But nonetheless, thank God, I have my new coat to keep me warm. My feet was still cold the entire day as my shoes were still wet. Thank God, I have a pair of heels in the office which I change into!

Welcome to Autumn in London, Yileen! Welcome!

A great start to the week!

No comments: