whaha.... that's me in a dressing room. was walking around when i saw this Warehouse dress. I have black tie party to attend in Dec. my company's dinner party. the guys have to be in tuxedo.. and that worried me a little. I brought a dress over to london, but it was not for a black tie event!
anyhow, i was just walking around and saw this dress. decided that trying dress is for free. so what the heck ... and its sooo pretty! argh. but so expensive. 120 pounds! argh....
anyway, I have 2 dresses on the way to london. i still have to think ALOT if i do intend to get this dress.
I LIKE! hiaks. but my mami say too revealing....
3 comments:
Oh.. yileen, sooooo sexy... :D Hehehe...
~ dee
Yileen, coincidentally, a colleague pulled me to check out a dress with her at Warehouse today during lunch time, and it's exactly the same dress! It costs S$300 here, so about the same? U look so damn sexy =) Woo hoo~~~~
You look fabulous!!! We've got those curves for a reason... show'em!!! Wihoooooo!!
Post a Comment