Wednesday, December 12, 2007

cooking for friends.


I had the privilege of cooking for 3 of my colleagues this evening. (I had wanted to cook for Marcus, another colleague as he cooked the team carribean dinner the last time, unfortunately it was pretty last minute and he already had some prior engagement) ok, they are more than colleagues, i call them my friends! Souji was also leaving for Japan this weekend, hence a farewell dinner for him as well. I cooked bak kut teh, kai lan, beans and carrots, prawn omelette and ham and celery. I cheated and dabao half a duck from Four Seasons from last night. =)

We had such a good meal! =) we finished most of the food except for some veg. =) even i was impressed by my own cooking! we had a fine time bitching about people at work... it was really fun!

oh oh oh.... for the 1st time i heard why singaporeans under the age of 40 needed glasses more than those who are above 40 years of age... cindy's theory is because of the water we have bought from our good neighbours since we separated from them!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..... such ludicrous theory! haha... that is 1 theory i have never heard of!















it was a fun night! That's Jason, my comrade at work! and Souji who reminds me sooo much of Shinji Amakawa- san! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear Yileen, It is so nice reading your blog and I am so touched via your experiences and articles about your leisure activities in Europe. It does remind me and recall my first year life in Singapore in 1995.
I would say we are luck since we have friends helping us to settle down in an overseas city, and we could get a stable job soon.
I used two days to read all of your articles, so happy for you and pride of you too. Admire your courage and determination......All of the best to you, stay safe and take care of yourself….Regarding from Yiru in Singapore

Anonymous said...

<3 yileen