Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ice Skating ... WeeeeEEeeeee...


Almost the entire cell group came together for ice skating at Somerset House today. It was our Christmas present from our cell leader WeiChin... I must say it was a really nice gift. We all enjoyed ourselves tremendously!

Thinking back, the last time i ice-skate was in Estonia with Leena and Sjoukje! I guess i think i am a little bit better since i took up in-line skating 2 years back.

This really made my weekend bright! Though we were only allocated 1 hr to skate (and this particular hour felt so loong...), we had a good time... We started at 4.15pm and by 4.30, it was dark.. and felt like we were skating in the night which was quite nice . It also had nice music playing in the background and the skates were Nike skates. I am well impressed. But, i reckon today was a little warmer and the ice melted... hence towards the end the skating rink was a little wet.

i will post more pics one I get the pics from the rest of the guys who dared to bring out their cameras.. i was afraid that i would fall and break my camera, hence I put the camera in the locker room.

oh, pretty inspired to pick up my blades to blade again... some of my friends blade in london. I think i will make space to bring my blades to london when i go back to singapore. summer sport in london, if there is much of a summer in london.

No comments: