Thursday, February 21, 2008

Athens.... Greek Gods... Here I come!












I am going to meet my parents in Athens, Greece in April! yeah. perfect time to visit actually, at the beginning of summer when average temp is between 12-19 degrees.
forget london... its getting too boring for my parents la.
wahahha.... cannot wait ! and since there is a Marriott in Athens, we booked ourselves in there as well. Had a look at the website and was well impressed by the hotel, but then again, its Marriott. I still remember in delight the Marriott in Phuket! it was unforgetable! =) i am looking forward to this trip very much!
quite a unexpected travelling i must say. singapore in feb, italy in mar, greece in apr.
wonder where i will be heading in may? roo roo... are you coming? better book me early, my aunty has already booked me from 10 - 19 may!

No comments: